Saturday

Week 5

Week Five: September 13 - 19, 2008
My energy level has been:
_____ relatively normal __X__ a bit sluggish _____ can’t even complete a senten

By now we knew!!! I knew because we took the tests (obviously), but also by now my chest was killing me and my uterus was achy. It felt like a mix between cramps and very sore abs! It was also becoming uncomfy to sleep on my tummy… additional pillows required!


In celebration, we decided to go to the baby store and purchase a few outfits for our new Baby Bodkin! Here are a few things...

(Fuzzy teddy hoodie with ears!)



Baby Development Notes:
At this point, the baby is about the size of a sesame seed, but looks more like a tiny tadpole than a human. The baby is now made up of three layers which will later form all of the organs and tissues.
(www.babycenter.com)

No comments: