Saturday

Week 11

Week Eleven: October 25-31, 2008
Week eleven's theme is snapshot of our life...

- Music that we have been listening to lately: In Japan we only get one English speaking radio station... AFN a.k.a. American Forces Network. Therefore, we listen to whatever they play! We really aren't picky, but we did notice when we went home that we are a bit behind on "current"
music!

- Recent movies we have seen: The last movies we saw in theaters were The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 and Pineapple Express. We are also a bit behind on movies, but at least we only have to pay $3.00 to see them!

- Book I am reading: Right now I am ready two different Pregnant Mommy books! However, before I found out I was pregnant I was reading Confessions of a Shopaholic... maybe one day I will get back into it.


- Top news story at the moment: Anything related to the election, the market "crashing" or the Phillies winning the World Series! We definitely can't wait for the election to be over and the economy to hopefully return to a healthier state!!! In celebrity news or should I say gossip, G
wen Stefani had her baby Zuma Nesta Rock. Travis Barker and DJ AM are recovering from their plane crash, Madonna's divorce, Jennifer Hudson's family has been murdered, Britney is making a comeback (maybe) and T.I. is (most likely) off to jail.

- - - - - - - - - -

In other news, I am doing quite well! It seems as though the first trimester blues are fading, and I am looking forward to a happy, "night sickness" free second trimester... knock on wood! Thanks to all of you for all of your love and support. You have all been amazing!

Happy Halloween!

Bodkin Family Pic!

Lindsay "The Fairy", Baby Bodkin (In Belly), Hanna "The Lady Bug", Lizzie "The Bumble Bee" and Eric "The Doc"

Dorothy and I with our her puppies... Cali and Paris!

Instead of using my normal "belly photo outfit", I decided to wear part of my Halloween costume! Dorothy and I made our costumes this year, and we made tutus as part of our outfit! We also made our wings!!!



Our homemade fire pit! Dorothy and I made it... such a great idea! Handing out candy is way better when you are sitting by the fire!


Leftover cupcakes and yummies from our Halloween Party! Mini cupcakes sounded like a great idea until you eat a half dozen... so full! I can't tell if the belly is baby or cupcake :)

Picture from Thursday the 30th... test run in the tutu!

And now a picture of our 3 babies... Baby Bodkin (in belly), Hanna "The Lady Bug" and Lizzie "The Bumble Bee"!
Also, Dorothy came home from the states this week with a gift for the baby! It is a duckie outfit - feetie pants, onesie and hoodie! So cute!!!



Baby Development Notes:

Baby Bodkin, just over 1 1/2 inches long and about the size of a fig, is now almost fully formed. The hands will soon open and close into fists, tiny tooth buds are beginning to appear under the gums, and some of the bones are beginning to harden. The baby is already busy kicking and stretching, and the tiny movements are so effortless they look like water ballet. These movements will become more frequent as the body grows and becomes more developed and functional.

No comments: