Saturday

Week 13

Week Thirteen: November 8 - 14, 2008
Welcome to the start of my second trimester!

My mood swings are:
___ tapering off, thank God
___ totally justified considering how much my back is aching
___ nonexistent - pregnancy has turned me into a Buddha (in size and spirit)

I would have to say none of the above! My moods swings are currently in FULL EFFECT! I am incredibly cranky right now. I know why and I try to control it, but sometimes I am just very irritable! My back is also achy, so in that respect I would say that I agree with the second one. I know that my crankiness is not justified, so I can't totally agree with that response! I also agree with part of the third answer... I am starting to feel slightly Buddha like! However, as you can tell I definitely don't fall into the "nonexistent" moodiness category! Hopefully with time I become less moody :) Don't get me wrong though, I am in super good spirits the majority of the time!

Other notes:
I definitely feel like I am beginning to show this week! I don't know what happened, I just woke up one day and I had this (kind of hard) belly! It is making this feel a lot more real... very exciting!

Also, I just want to say how blessed I feel to be out of my first trimester and still no signs of bad morning sickness! KNOCK ON WOOD! KNOCK ON WOOD! KNOCK ON WOOD! But in all honesty, I never really got sick! I definitely had my bad days where I felt tired and icky, but as a whole I feel very lucky! I talked to my mom and Auntie Barbara, and they both said that they had similar experiences with both of their pregnancies... maybe it is in the genes! Who knows? All I know is that I am very grateful, and I only hope that if Eric and I are blessed enough to have a second baby one day that I have a similar experience! I guess we will just have to wait and see. For now, I am just enjoying my new baby bump!


I hope you enjoy this weeks pics! At least now there is something to see... kind of!

I also took pics in my normal clothes to give you an idea of what the bump looks like, but Eric caught me trying to take the first picture! I use a self timer on the camera for all my pics, and he walked upstairs as I was taking the first shot. He didn't know what I was doing. He just walked upstairs and I was smiling at the window ledge! We couldn't stop giggling!



Puppies news a.k.a first babies news

Hanna and Lizzie have decided that they no longer like sleeping on the carpet. They are too cold and too uncomfy. Yesterday Hanna decided to venture up on the chair. We weren't in the room and when we came back she was all snuggled up with my blanket and pillow. She looked so cute, so we decided to let her stay (even though we don't let them on the furniture). Today Lizzie decided that it wasn't fair that Hanna got to sit up there. Even though we have two identical chairs, she decided she only wanted to sit with her sissy! They love each other! Check out the pics :)




Baby Development Notes:

Fingerprints have formed on Baby Bodkin's tiny fingertips, the veins and organs are clearly visible through the still-thin skin, and the body is starting to catch up with the head — which makes up just a third of the body size now. If Baby Bodkin is a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries. The baby is almost 3 inches long, the size of a medium shrimp, and weighs nearly an ounce.

No comments: