Saturday

Week 21

Week Twenty-One: January 3 - 9, 2009
This week marked the first full week of 2009! I can't believe how time is flying! We are now past the half-way point, and we truly can't wait to meet Baby Bodkin :)

The majority of the shower presents arrived this week (we had them sent), and I had a great time going through all of them with Eric and showing him all of the great things people got for Baby Bodkin! I spent this week cleaning the 3rd bedroom and making room for all of the baby stuff... so fun! Thanks to Dorothy for all of her help... I couldn't have done it without her!

Also this week, I got my hair cut!!! It was my first hair cut on base in Japan! I was a little nervous, but she ended up doing a good job. Here is a pic...

Holly and Linda... old friends from Navy Federal
Holly is 22 weeks pregnant at this point and Linda is 32 weeks!

* * * * * * *

And we took a trip to Zoorasia, a zoo in Yokohama! It was great because all the boys were off work and not out to sea so we were finally able go somewhere as a group. Here are a few pictures from our adventures...

Valerie, Baby Jayden, Eric, Greg, Matt, Elaine, Baby Cynthia, Terrance, Me, Gorilla and Dorothy
Belly pic before we left for Zoorasia!

* * * * * * *

And of course, a belly pic for week twenty-one!


Baby Development Notes:
Baby Bodkin now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — the length of a carrot. It says that I may soon feel like the baby is practicing martial arts as the initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. I may also discover a pattern to the activity as I get to know him/her better. In other developments, your Baby Bodkin's eyebrows and lids are present now.

No comments: